We are looking for a project accountant who prepares and keeps financial and business transaction data up-to-date, applying accepted procedures, and prepares reports to ensure accurate accounting records.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Minimum of 5 years of accounting experience.
- Experience with QuickBooks a MUST. Enterprise version a big plus.
- Sage Contractor 100
- Must be a highly organized individual that pays strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight schedules.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills (verbal, written, etc.).
- Professional attitude and demeanor.
- Adaptable / Flexible approach with a can-do attitude. No job is too big or small.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suite and Google system.
Task include but not limited to:
- Financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting.
- Execute monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables primarily in the compensation area (journal entries, reconciliations, reports)
- Prepare monthly consolidated P L and Balance Sheet analysis for management reporting
- Work with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls and provide support on special requests.
- Provide analysis on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
- Analyze total Corporate expenses, including comparisons to forecasted results and trended results.
- Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Dedication to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Maintain and implement GAAP accounting policies, internal controls and procedures, monitor compliance.
- Participate in various department-wide initiatives
- Job Costing, overhead and profit reporting and analysis
- Work with Project Managers to confirm all work that is invoiced is completed.
- Work with Project Managers to develop appropriate project cost reporting structure to ensure data is tracked correctly and consistently.
- Ad-hoc projects as necessary
If this sounds like a job in which you’d thrive, please send your resume to email@example.com with subject line “Project Accountant”
MASHstudios is an Equal Opportunity Employer. MASHstudios encourages women and minorities to apply and does not and will not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable law