We are looking for an account manager to actively engage in new business opportunities while maintaining the growth of existing clients. The perfect candidate should take ownership of the account management process, develop efficient processes and serve as a resource for the Company on best practices for growing and maintaining client relationships.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Minimum of 3+ years design and/or furniture experience
- Experience with direct client, dealer, and A+D interfacing.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Willingness to learn new details and processes.
- Working knowledge of standard industry tolerances.
- Strong and persuasive communicator with excellent listening skills.
- Demonstrated expertise and experience delivering channel assets – from up front strategy and planning through installation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage 10-20 projects simultaneously.
- Highly proficient with MS Office software and working knowledge of various presentation software’s, E.G. Keynote, InDesign
- Proficient manager of team scheduling and deliverables
- Strong advocate for client needs and solutions
Tasks include but not limited to:
- Manage client relationships and maintain friendly and productive lines of communication at all times.
- Liaise between colleagues and clients to facilitate understanding of projects
- Communicate and follow up with clients and internal departments regarding all projects to address any concerns.
- Serve as the primary point person in client communication on new, pending, and completed projects.
- Maintain working knowledge of all aspects of production on behalf of the client.
- Build successful partnerships with clients and greater business network to expand revenue opportunities by identifying product opportunities and
- Develop, coordinate and oversee project tasks including but not limited to: project timelines, quotes, sample requests, project status updates, vendor coordination, labor quotes.
- Arrange and attend meetings with client decision makers and key team members from MASH to secure projects.
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure a robust pipeline as well as timely delivery of submittals and manufacturing.
- Provide strategic marketing guidance and thought leadership: Working to understand your clients’ businesses while simultaneously educating clients about how we can help. Become fluent in business objectives and organization goals.
- Work with internal team to develop, maintain, and adhere to schedules and plans as outlined by client.
- Play a critical role in client retention by brainstorming exciting engagement opportunities.
- Plan and develop client facing presentations/pitches.
- Develop rapport with new clients, provide support throughout the lifecycle of a project that will continually improve the relationship.
- Takes responsibility for learning about all products, customization options and service offerings.
- Assist in planning events, marketing materials, etc. to ensure items accurately and positively reflect MASHstudios’ brand.
- Performs various analyses including Return-on-Investment (ROI), risk analysis, and sales forecast analysis to determine feasibility of market entry.
- Maintain accurate project forecast.
- Manage a clean database and client/project profiles.
- Protects Company proprietary information and keeps it confidential.
- Increase brand equity and support sales of current and new products.
- Creativity in proposing and evaluating new business opportunities.
- Assist with business development tasks as needed.
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs require at direction of management.
If this sounds like a job in which you’d thrive, please send your resume to the email@example.com with subject line “Account Manager”
MASHstudios is an Equal Opportunity Employer. MASHstudios encourages women and minorities to apply and does not and will not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.