We are looking for a Warehouse Logistics Clerk that is detailed, hard-working, reliable, and versatile in general warehouse logistics operations. A general knowledge of furniture is preferable as this person will need to be trained on all of our standardized residential and customized products, associated hardware, and assembly.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- 2+ years experience working in a warehouse facility.
- MUST be able to operate a forklift and order picker.
- MUST be forklift certified.
- Knowledge of packing methods and techniques
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Proficient using Microsoft Suite, and Google Docs
- Ability to manage your time across many projects at once
- Capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Enjoy working in a creative and collaborative environment
- Passion for working hard.
Task include but not limited to:
- Unloading containers of furniture and organizing offloaded goods within the warehouse
- Palletizing, packing, and labeling of outgoing orders
- Schedule and update Inbound/Outbound shipments
- General warehouse operations, upkeep, and organization
- Data input and management
- Inspect incoming and outgoing shipments for damages and/or defects
- Take inventory counts on a regular basis
- Verification of all BOL’s / POD’s and all other documents
- Uploading BOL’s/POD’s along with pre-shipment photos during shipping.
- Backing up 53’ trailers into our facility
- Maintain a clean warehouse on a daily basis
- Collaborating with vendors to ensure quality materials, projects and shipment are on track
- Operate all inbound and outbound shipments to ensure they are correct and carried out in time.
- Inventory keeping and management.
- Verify packed materials accurately reflect packing slips
- Intra-Campus Deliveries
- Other duties assigned by Logistics Manager
If this sounds like a job in which you’d thrive, please send your resume to the firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Warehouse Logistics Clerk”MASHstudios is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MASHstudios encourages women and minorities to apply and does not and will not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.